Emulsifying Wax is a white waxy solid emulsifier containing Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
Emulsifying Wax is a vegetable based emulsifier. A Natural Cosmetic ingredient that is very effective in combining water and oil in lotions, creams and all other beauty products.
Adding Emulsifying Wax to your recipe will keep the oil and water from separating by creating an emulsion between the oil and water.
Emulsifying Wax is one of the easiest emulsifiers to use and is particularly popular among Homemade Skincare Enthusiasts.
USES OF EMULSIFYING WAX BEADS
- Emulsifying Wax Beads is effective in combining water and oil in lotions, and any water based cream.
- It is also a natural thickener for Soap and Cream making.
- Unlike some emulsifiers, this wax does not make your mixture to be greasy.
- Emulsifying Wax Beads Odour is very mild and not offensive.
- Though not completely Natural, but it did come from Vegetable sources.
That is it, short and simple.
Keep it simple,