AFRICAN BLACK SOAP BODY WASH
There is no doubt I love African Black Soap. The Skin healing properties of this soap is amazing and many people swear by it, they claimed it solved many of their skin problems.
I used Raw black soap at the beginning of my natural skincare journey, I enjoyed it but had to stop using it because it made my already dry skin more dry. I needed something very moisturizing while providing other skin benefits.
I recently discovered a way dry skin can enjoy African Black Soap too without compromising on Moisturization. Check this recipe.
Ingredients For African Black Soap Body Wash
100g Raw African Black Soap
2 tablespoon Camwood Powder
200ml of Rosewater
100ml Sweet Almond Oil
5 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
5 drops of Eucalyptus Oil
How To Make African Black Soap Body Wash
- Take African Black Soap and break it into small pieces
- Take a Bowl and place the Black Soap in it
- Add the Camwood Powder
- Pour the Rosewater into the bowl and stir the mixture
- Then Pour the Sweet Almond Oil into the mixture and stir again.
- Add the Essential Oils and stir.
- Cover the mixture and leave overnight.
- By the next day, the mixture should be completely mixed together
Now your African Black Soap Body Wash is ready.
NOTE: Please be very care get in and out of your bath after using this body wash, it makes it slippery.
Amazing result honestly. Very skin friendly. Enjoy.
Keep It Simple,