ANTI ITCHING SOOTHING CREAM RECIPE
Are you or any of your family members, or your friends dealing with body itching? Help is here.
The Itching may be in a part of the body or it may overall body itching.
Have a look at this simple recipe for Anti-Itching Cream.
I find it very cooling and calming.
This cream is especially great for children with Chicken pox, measles, shingles. Or any skin problems with ITCHING.
INGREDIENTS FOR DIY ANTI-ITCHING CREAM
100ml Virgin Avocado Oil
100g Aloe Vera Gel
5 drops Tea Tree Oil
5 drops Peppermint Oil
5 drops Bergamot oil
HOW TO MAKE ANTI-ITCHING CREAM
- Melt the Beeswax in a Double boiler
- Add the Virgin Avocado Oil once the beeswax is completely melted
- Take the double boiler off the heat
- Let the mixture completely melt together
- Take the mixture out of the double boiler
- Add the essential oils and stir
- Leave to cool. Should take a few minutes
- Once it starts to harden, start whisking.
- Add the Aloe Vera Gel and whisk until it is nice and fluffy
Now this is not guaranteed to cure the skin problems you may have, but it will provide relief for body itching and let you sleep properly while you heal.
I think it is a better alternative to The Store-Bought Calamine Lotion.
Keep it simple,