BLACK SOAP HAIR SHAMPOO RECIPE
Ingredients For Making Black Soap Hair Shampoo
100g African Black Soap
200ml of Aloe Vera Juice
2 tablespoon of Fullers Earth Powder ( Optional)
100ml Grapeseed Oil
5 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
5 drops of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
How To Make Black Soap Hair Shampoo
- Take African Black Soap and break it into small pieces
- Take a Bowl and place the Black Soap in it
- Add Earth Powder if you are using
- Pour the Aloe Vera Juice into the bowl and stir the mixture
- Then Pour the Grapeseed Oil into the mixture and stir again.
- Cover the mixture and leave overnight.
- By the next day, the mixture should be completely mixed together
- Add the Essential Oils and stir.
Now your Black Soap Hair Shampoo is ready.
NOTE: Please be very care get in and out of your bath after using this Hair wash, it makes it slippery.
Amazing result honestly. Very Hair friendly. Enjoy.
Keep It Simple,