Those fighting spots, blemishes, and other skin problems should take a look at this.
INGREDIENTS FOR MAKING CAMWOOD POWDER BODY CREAM
Itsp Camwood Powder
120g Shea Butter
30g Cocoa Butter
20ml Sweet Almond Oil
20ml Castor Oil
2Oml Coconut Oil
10ml Vitamin E Oil
Essential Oil (Peppermint, Lavender, Lemon, and Ylang Ylang)
HOW TO MAKE CAMWOOD POWDER BODY CREAM
- Put the Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter in a double boiler.
- Add the Castor, Coconut and Sweet Almond Oil.
- When everything is all melted take the mixture off the heat.
- Then add Vitamin E and mix with a spoon.
- Now add the Camwood Powder and mix with the spoon.
- Let it sit for like 10 minutes
- Then pour the mixture into a sieve to remove any particles left from Camwood Powder. (OPTIONAL)
- Now you have a choice of leaving it to really cool and start to harden or put it in the fridge to fasten the hardening process.
- Once it is semi hard, get your whisk and start mixing.
- Then add the essential oils ( you can choose your choice of essential oils)
- Mix and use the spoon to scrape the side of the bowl once in a while to make sure everything properly mixed.
There you have it, your Camwood Body Cream is ready.
HOW TO USE CAMWOOD POWDER BODY CREAM
Apply after taking your bath or when your skin is feeling dry. Good Luck.
Keep it simple,