HOMEMADE MOISTURIZING HAIR CREAM
A big Hello to you,
Let's make a beautiful hair cream for maintaining and treating hair for growth and general hair health.
All the ingredients used are all Hair loving natural products, please to get more information on these natural ingredients just click on them.
INGREDIENTS FOR MOISTURIZING HAIR CREAM
HOW TO MAKE MOISTURIZING HAIR CREAM
- Put the Mango Butter and Virgin Coconut Oil in a double boiler and let them melt completely.
- Take the mixture away from the double boiler and add the carrier oils ( Castor, Flaxseed, Hempseed, and Vegetable Glycerin) then stir until the mixture is completely mixed.
- Add 5 drops each of the essential Oils ( Rosemary, Tea Tree, and Ylang Ylang)
- Let it sit until the mixture harden or to fasten the hardening process you can put it in the fridge.
- The Hair cream can be used like this or you can whisk it a bit to make it fluffy.
There you have it, see how simple and easy it is to make this nutrient rich hair cream? So why anyone will keep damaging their body with preservative filled products is a mystery to me. Take care.
Check Here for more Homemade Recipes
Keep it simple,