We are all in agreement that Rosewater is great for skin health? okay, if you are in doubt or you cant remember why Rosewater is great, let me quickly tell you some of its benefits.
WHAT ROSEWATER CAN DO FOR YOU
- Rosewater is a natural moisturizer and hydrant for skin and hair
- Rosewater can help balance skin PH
- Using Rosewater daily as a face-toner will help delay signs of aging and getting a youthful look
- Rosewater is used in controlling acne breakout\
- Great in Tightening pores
- Rosewater is cooling and calming especially on inflamed skin, and sunburn
Oh! There are lots and lots of things Rosewater can do for your skin,hair, and general health.
Now! the easiest thing is to buy from Health Stores, but if you are not too busy and super interested in making yours. Here is a simple Recipe!
HOMEMADE ROSE WATER INGREDIENTS
Dry Rose Petals -10g
Sauce Pan with lid
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE ROSE WATER
- Boil the water in the sauce pan
- Add the dry rose petals and put the lid on the saucepan
- reduce the heat and let it simmer
- leave until the rose petals colour is faded
- take it off the heat and leave to completely cool
- use the cheese cloth to drain the liquid from the mixture
- this is rosewater
- bottle it and use within a week, if you want it to last longer than a week keep the bottled Rosewater in the fridge.
NOTE: As you will notice the colour of this Rosewater is different from the store-bought one, don't be alarmed, the process of making the commercial one is quite different.
Keep it simple,