We ladies worry a lot about our eye areas. Mostly the very first place to show signs that we are getting on in years. The stubborn darkness around the eyes also make one look tired. I know a lot of ladies who spent fortunes on products that is supposed to keep eyes radiant.
Why not make yours?
Here is an effective Eye Gel that is soothing and healing. The recipe is right here if you want to have a go.
INGREDIENTS FOR SOOTHING EYE GEL
- Aloe vera gel -5ml
- Green Tea -2.5ml
- Coffee -2.5ml
- Vitamin E -2.5ml
- Argan Oil -2.5ml
- A small sterilised jar
HOW TO MAKE SOOTHING EYE GEL
- First you need to boil the green in very small water on low heat to make a very strong tea.
- Then Make a strong coffee by adding small water to the coffee powder.
- Leave both to cool.
- Sieve out any particles from both.
- Simply add all Green tea, Coffee, Aloe Vera Gel, Argan Oil, and Vitamin-E Oil together in the small jar. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Then close the jar tightly.
NOTE: This won’t last very long, a week Max.
If you find this recipe really effective, then may I suggest you make lots of green tea and coffee, after cooling, put them in an ice cube tray and freeze, then bag them. And leave in the freezer. This way you have them at hand to use.
To be used at night before going to bed. Gently massage it around the eye area.
Keep it simple,