The Many Uses of Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil is a great favourite in many natural beauty, cosmetics, healing and so forth. Why is this so?
Lavender uses date back centuries. Used by the ancient Egyptians, The Victorians, Asians, African, and many other great nations for Cosmetics, Healing, and Relaxation.
Lavender Essential Oil has proven to be very helpful in the treatment of Hair Loss, particularly for patients who suffer from Alopecia, an auto-immune disease where the body rejects its own hair follicles.
Lavender Oil is one of the most beneficial oils in the Treatment of Acne.
Lavender herb is widely used, across the world, in Skincare, Aromatherapy for Relaxation and Healing.
Lavender plants undergo a distillation process to extract the oil, and then left to age like a cask of wine.
Lavender Essential Oil Benefits and Uses
- Add Lavender Oil to body cream and lotions to treat dry or chapped skin
- Rub a drop of Lavender Oil on chapped or sunburned lips.
- Lavender can be used to cure eczema and dermatitis
- Lavender Essential Oil can provide a natural easing effect when feeling stressed or anxious. Apply a few drops of lavender oil on a tissue or handkerchief and inhale for an instant uplift.
- You can improve your sleep pattern by dropping some lavender oil in a diffuser before bedtime
- Lavender oil can also kill bacteria on surfaces around the home.
- Lavender Oil can also help ease painful and stiff joints by simply adding a few drops into a bath and have a relaxing soak.
- Get rid of migraines by sniffing Lavender Oil.
- Rubbing several drops of Lavender Oil into the scalp will help to eliminate dandruff.
- Lavender Essential Oil can reduce the signs of scarring after acne has begun to heal.
- Lavender Oil for Alopecia- this oil is sometimes recommended as a preventative measure for any form of pattern baldness.
You see that Lavender oil uses is limitless. It is also very simple to use;
- Lavender Oil can be added to many DIY skincare products like Body Cream, Hair Cream, Scrubs, Soaps, and many more.
- Dab a little lavender oil on your shirt collar so that you carry the scent around all day.
- Drop some lavender Oil on a soft scarf or handkerchief and sniff
- Lavender oil can be dropped on your pillowcase for a good night rest
- Put some lavender oil in a spray bottle and spritz around the home for fresh air
- For constant nice smell around the home, Lavender Oil can be put in a diffuser.
- A handkerchief with a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil can be kept in your wardrobe or underwear drawer for a beautiful smell.
Here are some Homemade Recipes for Using Lavender Essential Oil
Thanks for reading
Keep It Simple,