Let Wheat Germ Oil help Nourish Skin and Hair
If you are ever in need of a good antioxidant carrier oil rich in Vitamin-E, then you should check Wheat germ Oil out.
Wheat germ Oil with scientific name TRITICUM VULGARE is extracted from the kernel of wheat grains.
Wheatgerm Oil is a rich Body Oil, particularly high in Vitamin E, which means this oil is packed full of Vitamin E Benefits.
Wheat germ is a very nourishing oil particularly suited for dry, damaged and mature skin.
Wheat germ Oil is great in repairing tissue damage and help in tissue growth
Refined Wheatgerm has less odour than virgin Wheatgerm making it better suited for use in Natural Skincare and natural beauty recipes.
Benefits and Uses of Wheatgerm Oil
Wheat germ Oil is known for its natural Antioxidant Properties which helps skin promote the formation of new cells
Wheat germ oil is a rich source of vitamin B6 and folic acid.
- Wheat germ Oil helps improve circulation
- Great Carrier Oil that can help repair sun damages to the skin.
- Wheat germ Oil helps in reducing the signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles
- Wheat germ Oil helps preserves the texture of your skin and hair
- Wheat germ Oil improves blood circulation which helps in making the skin and hair healthy.
- Wheat germ oil is also used to relieve the symptoms of dermatitis.
- Wheat germ is also rich in minerals like magnesium, potassium and phosphorus, proteins and vitamins A, B and E.
- The high content of Vitamin E in Wheatgerm Oil helps it to prevent rancidity.
- Wheatgerm also cure skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema. It heals burns and skin ulcers.
Thanks for reading.
Keep it simple,