Natural Body Lotion for Oily-Skin
Hello Nature Lovers,
I am hoping that you all are having a fantastic time wherever you are in the world!
Today I want to remember those amazing people that are blessed with Oily Skin. I don’t think I talk about them enough. This is partly due to the fact that most of my recipes are based on my own skin issues, which is dry-skin.
Anyway, today I want to make a nice Natural Light Body Lotion for daily use by people with oily skin or normal skin. It is particularly great in this time of the year (summer). I hope you will find it useful.
Ingredients for Natural Body Lotion for Oily-Skin
Emulsifying Wax Beads- 1 tablespoon
Mango Butter- 40g
Sweet Almond Oil- 20ml
Jojoba Oil- 20ml
Aloe Vera Juice- 600ml
Rose Fragrance Oil- 5 drops (Totally optional)
How to Make Natural Body Lotion for Oily-Skin
- Get a double-boiler and melt the emulsifying wax
- Add the Mango Butter and Virgin Coconut Oil
- Then add the Carrier Oils (Argan, Sweet Almond, Hazelnut, and Jojoba)
- Once this Oil mixture is well mixed take it off the heat and set it aside
- I always place the Aloe Vera Juice in a bowl of warm water to raise the temp a bit (Remember I live in a cold country)
- Test the Oil mixture to see that it has cooled to room temp
- Make sure the Aloe Vera Juice is at room temp too
- Start adding the Aloe Vera juice
- A little at a time while you stir vigorously, keep doing this until all the Aloe Vera juice is in.
- Add the Rose Fragrance Oil or any essential Oil if you want
- It will be watery at first, continuous stirring will thicken it.
Now! Your Natural Body Lotion is ready. Enjoy!!!!!
Keep it simple,