Rose Body Cream Recipe
Hello Nature Lovers,
Why Rose Body Cream Recipe?
This Rose Body Cream is inspired by the many people whose skin do not like Raw Shea Butter. I think Raw Avocado Butter might be a better alternative.
I combined Avocado Butter with Rose Petals because of its many amazing healing and anti-aging benefits to the skin.
Rose Body Cream Ingredients
30g-Dry Rose Petals
200g- Raw Avocado Butter
30ml- Pure Hazelnut Oil
20ml- Organic Virgin Argan Oil
4Tbs- Emulsifying Wax Beads
5drops- Rose Fragrance Oil
How To Make Rose Body Cream
- The first step is to make a strong tea with the distilled water and dry rose petals.
- Boil the water and add the petals, then leave to simmer on low heat until the petals colour is all washed out.
- Set the Rose mixture aside to cool
- Now melt the emulsifying wax beads and raw avocado butter in a double-boiler
- Once melted add the hazelnut oil and argan oil
- Take off the heat to cool
- now take the Rose tea and sieve out the liquid (you should have about 300ml tea)
- once the melted oil and the rose tea are both at the same temperature start mixing(lukewarm temp)
- Mix by adding the rose tea a little at a time and stir continuously
- Add the Rose Oil and stir vigorously to mix everything together
Hurray! Rose Body Cream is ready.
The Ingredients for making Rose Body Cream are available here:
BUY RAW AVOCADO BUTTER
BUY EMULSIFYING WAX
BUY HAZELNUT OIL
BUY PURE ARGAN OIL
BUY ROSE OIL
Thanks so much for reading.
Keep it simple,