SHEA BUTTER BODY LOTION RECIPE
Would you be interested in making this Natural body lotion?
Especially great if you want to use Shea Butter but you are not a fan of its heaviness, or you have oily skin so you will appreciate a light natural body lotion.
Then let's get making.
INGREDIENTS FOR SHEA BUTTER BODY LOTION
4 tbsp Emulsifying Wax
200ml of Aloe Vera Juice
60g Shea Butter
5 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
5 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil.
HOW TO MAKE SHEA BUTTER BODY LOTION
- Melt the Emulsifying Wax with the Raw Shea Butter in the double-boiler.
- Once everything is completely melted take the mixture out of the double-boiler.
- Stand the Aloe Vera Juice in a bath of hot water to raise the temperature
- Stir the melted mixture constantly until a bit cool
- Check and make sure that the temperature of the Aloe Juice and that of the melted mixture is the same
- Now start adding the warm Aloe Vera juice, little by little, to the mixture while stirring vigorously.
- Add the Lemon and Rosemary Essential Oil and continue stirring.
- It might take a while but the mixture will eventually thicken and become smooth.
IMPORTANT- It is important to make small quantity at a time because this has no preservatives, so won't last long.
So you really don't like Raw Shea Butter? Here is a Similar Recipe using Raw Avocado Butter
Keep it simple,