My firm belief is that the best remedies are the simplest one.
I have no idea how some folks do it; adding like 15 ingredients for just one remedy. I get tired from reading their lists of ingredients, so you can imagine me now getting all those ingredients together to make a product.... tiring, I tell yah.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE BLACK SOAP MIX
HOW TO MAKE THE BLACK SOAP MIX
- Take a pestle and mortar
- Grind the Citric Acid into powder form
- Cut the black soap into pieces and add to the citric acid powder in the mortar
- Pound to mix
- Add your Turmeric and Camwood Powder
- Pound to mix again
- Then add the Honey
- Pound together again to mix
- Check to make sure all the ingredients are well combined.
- You can mould your Black Soap Mix into any shape you want. I chose to shaped mine into a ball, check pictures above and below.
Keep it simple,