WHY VITAMIN-E OIL IS IMPORTANT IN SKINCARE
I like Vitamin E Oil! It is very nutritious to the skin. Maybe I have always find it very good because I don’t use it by itself, I either use it when making my homemade beauty products or simply combined with other natural ingredients like other Carrier Oils, Honey, Lemon, or Camwood Powder.
I know a lot of people who use Vitamin E Oil on its own and they have only good things to say about its effectiveness.
Vitamin E is belief to be an antioxidant, an attribute which helps in speeding skin healing. This explains its ability to prevent and clear wrinkles and all age-related skin problems.
Here are a couple of things that make Vitamin-E Oil pretty special. Let’s break it down…. Enjoy!
- Vitamin E Oil is a clear, viscous liquid suitable for all skin types and used in natural cosmetics as a natural preservative and for deep moisturizing the skin.
- Use Vitamin E at night to hydrate and tone the complexion. Vitamin-E Oil protects and moisturizes the skin from environmental damage and signs of ageing.
First and foremost, Vitamin E Oil is a moisturizer, in my opinion Natural face moisturizers are not complete without Vitamin-E Oil.
- Vitamin E is one of the most powerful natural antioxidants that naturally combat the emergence of free radicals and other damaging elements in the skin.
- Vitamin E Oil is a great natural oil for face and body from vegetable sources, particularly recommended for sun damaged skin, ageing, fine lines and wrinkles, scars, stretchmarks.
- Vitamin E Oil is rich and rejuvenating, can be used as a daily serum.
- Vitamin E Oil promotes healing and is an active ingredient in many products available for skin and nails.
- Vitamin E is a strong antioxidant that prevents premature aging.
- Vitamin E oil also treats wrinkles by supporting new skin cell growth and speeding up cell regeneration.
- Pure vitamin E oil is helpful for scar healing and prevention because it goes beneath the surface of skin to block free radicals.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes, protects, prevents and repairs free radical damages to the skin.
- Vitamin-E Oil helps to lighten and smooth the rough skin by lubricating cell membranes and encouraging cell regeneration.
- Applying a few drops of vitamin E Oil to nails and cuticles helps to re-hydrate and smooth them as well as prevent future cracks.
- I know quite a few ladies who uses Vitamin E Oil as cleanser, they just drop a few on to cotton wool and clean their face with it.
- Gently dabbing Vitamin E oil around the eyes can prevent and treat those annoying dark circles around the eye area.
- Vitamin E oil keeps skin elastic by boosting collagen production.
- Vitamin E Oil is a great healer and relief to sunburn skin.
What are your thoughts? I am looking forward to hear them, Thanks
Keep It Simple,