Bergamot FC-Free Oil----Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil
Bergamot Oil contains components that are antibiotic and disinfectant in nature.
If regularly used in bathing water or in soaps, the skin and hair remain protected from infections and become shiny.
Here are Some Benefits and Uses of Bergamot Oil
- Bergamot FC- Free Oil is good for oily skin
- This Oil can treat irritated skin, skin infections and stress-related conditions such as Eczema And Psoriasis.
- The Antiseptic properties of Bergamot help it to promote fast healing of wounds, acne, insect bites and oily complexions.
- Bergamot Oil vapour treats colds, fever, and anxiety.
- Some people claim Bergamot Oil can be used as a treatment for herpes, shingles, eczema, and psoriasis, although much care must be used when applying it to the skin, due to the risk of photosensitivity.
- Bergamot Essential Oil treats cracks on the skin and heels, ulcers, eczema, and itching.
- Bergamot Oil also protects wounds from becoming septic and developing deadly tetanus.
- Bergamot not only treats and heals the effects of other infections but stops the formation of new infections.
Material Safety Data Sheet is available on request