Raw Shea Butter comes from the natural fat obtained from the Nuts of the Karite tree grown in West and Central Africa.
Shea Butter is known for its skin softening and moisture retaining ability. And its benefits in promoting healthy hair and scalp.
Shea Butter Benefits
- Shea Butter is extremely therapeutic, helping to heal cracked, aged and damaged skin. Its chemical constituents help to heal bruising and soreness.
- Shea Butter penetrates the skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth.
- It contains Emollient ,Vitamin A, Vitamin E and many other skin healing properties.
- It also Protects skin from UV rays, so a very potent ingredient for sunscreen remedies.
- Raw Shea Butter also makes a brilliant massage cream.
Shea Butter can Be Used To Treat:
Dry Skin, Wrinkled Skin, Stretch Marks, Rosacea, Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Moderate Burn, Cold Sores, Chapped Lips, Dandruff, Nasal Congestion, Scars and Wound
Please Contact me if you need larger quantity than the one listed.
Check Here for Organic Shea Butter